RefWorks for Searchers and Researchers Online
This session is for students who have experience with referencing and would like to find out more about making use of reference management software RefWorks. The session will focus on:
* importing references from various sources (Library Search; databases; Google Scholar);
* creating a quick bibliography;
* setting up RCM (RefWorks Citation Manager).
You will be expected to have registered for a RefWorks account before the session (super-quick) and have watched the short videos below on setting up an account and getting started with using RefWorks:
Accessing RefWorks (~3 minutes)
RefWorks Basic Functionality (~5 minutes)
Note: this is not a session on how to reference. For support and guidance on referencing please get in touch with your Subject Librarian via the Library Subject Guides.
- Wednesday, 12th April 2023 Show more dates
- 10:30am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.