If you don't have your own PC, laptop, or suitable device to access the University online environment, the University will provide you with a loan laptop to help you with your teaching and learning needs.
Due to the national lockdown and in order to safely protect our Community, a courier service will replace in person laptop collections. Courier despatches will operate on a weekly basis from Middlesex University on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Subject to any delays out of our control, whichever day you select, your laptop will be delivered to you on the following day. This service will be closely monitored and in line with any new government guidance, maybe subject to change.
How to book your loan laptop courier request;
- Select your preferred day – Tuesday requests will be delivered on a Wednesday and Thursday requests on a Friday
- Click on an available green time slot
- Enter your details and submit your request.
- Please ensure you are available to accept delivery and sign for your laptop. The courier company will be instructed not to leave the laptop at an alternative house/flat
- If you need to cancel your courier request please do so by 11am on your chosen day
- A confirmation email will be sent to your Middlesex email address. Please keep your confirmation email as this provides proof of your courier request.
Click here for Terms of service.
For further questions, please contact UniHelp.